Those Little Extras
Olympic View Bed and Breakfast Cottage offers a long term vacation rental in a relaxing setting compared to the traditional hotel accommodations with even more luxurious amenities. The cottage’s park-like setting overlooking Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountain range affords you the views and environment of a true getaway destination, located within a very short drive of both downtown Seattle and the Sea-Tac International Airport.
If there is anything we can do to enhance your stay, please do not hesitate to ask! We can accommodate most requests with some forewarning and maybe a little planning. No matter what, we guarantee that your stay will be an enjoyable one!
Please note – breakfast is optional and is an additional $35/per day if you want breakfast amenities provided in your cottage daily. (See below “breakfast” for information). Request when making your reservation or prior to 2 weeks in advance of arrival.
Indoor features and amenities include:
- Relaxing seafaring-contemporary decor
- Sleeping accommodations include a comfortable pillow-top king-size bed and queen-size sofa bed
- Open and airy living and dining areas
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Air Conditioning and Heater
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, coffee-maker, toaster, and blender, and all cooking utensils, dishes etc.
- Keurig Coffee Maker with complimentary coffee and teas.
- Bathroom with spa toiletries, luxurious robes, hair dryer, beach towels, and walk-in shower
- 40″ flat screen LED TV with Blue Ray and Netflix movies and cable TV
- Stereo system with built-in CD player
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (throughout the cottage and on the deck)
- Complimentary long distance phone with private line, voicemail, and fax
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Special extra options including therapeutic massage in privacy of the cottage (need to make special arrangements ahead of arrival).
- Use of a local gym and “Be Yoga Burien” studio (with an additional fee).
Outdoor features and amenities include:
- Cottage-door open onto your own private deck with …
- Jacuzzi hot tub
- Patio furniture including table, chairs, and shade umbrella
- Gas grill
- Open lawn (ideal for Bocce ball) and horse shoe pit
- Beautiful gardens featuring a koi pond with waterfall
- Private covered parking for use by our guests
- Views of the sound (watch for Orcas), the sky (watch for bald eagles), and the beautiful Puget Sound waterways and majestic Olympic Mountain range.
Location conveniences include:
- Quiet and very safe neighborhood, ideal for walks and runs
- Quick access to freeways for quick travel
- One-block walk to the Three Tree Point beach
- Five minutes to Seahurst Beach (lush forest & beautiful trails and creeks)
- Two-minute walk to historic Indian trails
- 2 minute drive to historic Olde Burien where you will find many restaurants and bars, unique shops, and grocery stores, including Trader Joe’s.
- Less than 10-minute drive to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- 15-minute drive to downtown Seattle, WA and Pike Place Market
- Two-hour drive to Mount Rainier
For your convenience – Breakfast ingredients are provided for a self-made breakfast on each morning of your stay for an additional $35/day. The refrigerator is restocked daily. Breakfast includes scrumptious baked items and breads, fresh seasonal fruit, eggs, cheese, yogurts, Cinnamon French toast, Buttermilk pancake fixings, Oatmeal, juice, Coffee and Teas.
If you want breakfast provided in your cottage daily please ask when making your reservation or prior to 2 weeks in advance of arrival.
“Most Scenic View” and “Best Kept Secret” – Arrington’s travel directory Book of List Awards
[View More Awards…]