Those Little Extras
Olympic View Cottage offers a long term vacation rental in a relaxing setting compared to the traditional hotel accommodations with even more luxurious amenities. The cottage’s park-like setting overlooking Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountain range affords you the views and environment of a true getaway destination, located within a very short drive of both downtown Seattle and the Sea-Tac International Airport.
If there is anything we can do to enhance your stay, please do not hesitate to ask! We can accommodate most requests with some forewarning and maybe a little planning. No matter what, we guarantee that your stay will be an enjoyable one!
Please note….no longer serving breakfast.
Indoor features and amenities include:
- Relaxing seafaring-contemporary decor
- Sleeping accommodations include a comfortable pillow-top king-size bed and queen-size sofa bed
- Open and airy living and dining areas
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Air Conditioning and Heater
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, coffee-maker, toaster, and blender, and all cooking utensils, dishes etc.
- Keurig Coffee Maker with complimentary coffee and teas.
- Bathroom with spa toiletries, luxurious robes, hair dryer, beach towels, and walk-in shower
- 40″ flat screen LED TV with Blue Ray and Netflix movies and cable TV
- Stereo system with built-in CD player
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (throughout the cottage and on the deck)
- Complimentary long distance phone with private line, voicemail, and fax
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Special extra options including therapeutic massage in privacy of the cottage (need to make special arrangements ahead of arrival).
- Use of a local gym and “Be Yoga Burien” studio (with an additional fee).
Outdoor features and amenities include:
- Cottage-door open onto your own private deck with …
- Jacuzzi hot tub
- Patio furniture including table, chairs, and shade umbrella
- Gas grill
- Open lawn (ideal for Bocce ball) and horse shoe pit
- Beautiful gardens featuring a koi pond with waterfall
- Private covered parking for use by our guests
- Views of the sound (watch for Orcas), the sky (watch for bald eagles), and the beautiful Puget Sound waterways and majestic Olympic Mountain range.
Location conveniences include:
- Quiet and very safe neighborhood, ideal for walks and runs
- Quick access to freeways for quick travel
- One-block walk to the Three Tree Point beach
- Five minutes to Seahurst Beach (lush forest & beautiful trails and creeks)
- Two-minute walk to historic Indian trails
- 2 minute drive to historic Olde Burien where you will find many restaurants and bars, unique shops, and grocery stores, including Trader Joe’s.
- Less than 10-minute drive to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- 15-minute drive to downtown Seattle, WA and Pike Place Market
- Two-hour drive to Mount Rainier
“Most Scenic View” and “Best Kept Secret” – Arrington’s travel directory Book of List Awards. VRBO Premier Host. AIRBnB Superhost. 5 Star Reviews.
[View More Awards…]